Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bikes - The other passion




















For as long as I can remember I've been fascinated with bikes. It's something about their simplicity. Two circles and a triangle. It's an elegant composition.

Down Hill, Dirt, Trail, Racer, BMX, Cross Country or whatever. If it remotely looks like a bike I'm naturally drawn to it. The attraction goes beyond man powered bikes as well. I grew up on the backseat of my father's various motorcycles as we drove through the woods of Tiveden. I fondly remember one time with the Panther, a demanding bike with a kickback that could break a grown mans leg, the headlight died on us and we had to drive home in the middle of the night with only the moon to guide us.



















4 years ago I made a bad call. I moved overseas and left my bike at home. It has been haunting me ever since. But now finally, my LeToy is back with me again.